Igorotage supports Video Creators!
Out of the box, Igorotage supports link sharing — Yes, including Youtube videos! Are you a vlogger? Grow your channel for free by sharing your videos with the Igorot community!
Igorotage is on Youtube as well! Support us by subscribing to our channel.
Igorotage Weekly Digest
Don't miss anything important from the Igorot community! Each week we curate the best new information and deliver it directly to your inbox every Sunday morning.
Check out these related articles.
You might also like these related wallposts.
#RoadAlert List of National Roads that are NOT PASSABLE as of 12NN October 21
• Lacub - Bangued Rd
• Abra - Cervantes Rd
• Manicbel Bridge
• Kabugao - Pudtol Luna Rd
• Claveria - Calanasan Rd
• Apayao - Ilocos Norte Rd
• Conner - Kabugao Rd
• Kabugao - Solsona Rd
• Gibraltar Rd
• Kennon Rd
• Halsema Rd
• Asin Rd
• Asin - Nangalisan Rd
• Gurel - Bokod - Kabayan Rd
• Buguias - Abatan Rd
• Pico - Lamtang Rd
• Abatan - Mankayan - Cervantes Rd
• Kiangan - Tinoc - Buguias Bdry Rd
• Banaue - Mayoyao - Aguinaldo - Alfonso Lista - Isabela Bdry Rd
• Mayoyao - Mapawoy Rd
• Bitu - Mompolia Provl Rd
• Amganad - Cababuyan Provl Rd
• Tupaya Dulao Ollilicon Mun Rd
• Boliwong - Muntabiong - Abinuan Hucbong Mun Rd
• Nueva Vizcaya - Ifugao - Mt Province Rd
• Banaue - Hungduan - Benguet Bdry Rd
• Tabuk - Banaue Rd
• Bulo National Rd
• Balbalan - Pinukpuk Rd
• Kalinga - Abra Rd
• Lubuagan - Batong Buhay Rd
• Sabangan detour Rd
• Mt Province to Cagayan via Tabuk
• Mt Province to Ilocos Sur via Kayan
• Junction Talubin - Barlig - Natonin - Paracelis - Calaccad Rd
• Baguio - Bontoc Rd
• Mt Province - Ifugao - Nueva Vizcaya Rd
• Sinto - Abatan Rd
Source: DPWH CAR
Engr. Eusebius Julius Halsema, Baguio mayor 1920-1937, old city hall in the background.. built the Asin hydros and opened Halsema road (mountain trail).
#Baguio #Mayo #Asin #Halsema #road #hall #vintage
Credits: Mark Fianza
DPWH-CAR and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) leads the demonstration of road slope protection investigation and survey by drone at the Acop-Kapangan-Kibungan Road, Bakun-Tublay Section today.
The drone demonstration is part of Phase 3 of the Improvement of Quality Management for Highway and Bridge Construction Project which aims to improve conditions of roads and bridges with the use of a database system gathered using drone technology.
#DPWH #Halsema #road
Three people died while six others were injured when their van fell off a ravine along Halsema Highway on Tuesday afternoon. The incident occurred within the vicinity of barangay Cattubo in Atok, Benguet. The passenger van came from Bauko, Mt. Province and was on its way to Baguio City.
According to an incident report by the Atok municipal police station, the van tried to overtake a truck when it swerved off the road and fell off a mountain slope that's around 300 meters high. The van was owned and driven by Rey Carias Batong.
The fatalities have been identified as follows:
1. Lourdes Payacda Balog-ang, 69, senior citizen, native of Bila, Bauko, Mt. Province and resident of #03 Purok 6, Irisan, Baguio
2. Mateo Elector Loy-odan Ngade, 34, married, mechanic, native and resident of Tadian, Mt. Province
3. Rey Carias Batong, 38, married, native and resident of Guinzadan Norte, Bauko, Mt. Province