Ariel posted 18 wallposts so far.
We want to grab this opportunity to share some important information and reminder to all of you. We have raising HIV cases in the region especially in Baguio City. Please put in mind that HIV as of the moment doesn't have any cure. Once you got infected, forever ka ng infected.
1. Hindi lang po mga MSM or Males having sex with Males ang affected ng HIV. May mga kaso po tayo sa region na babae, bata-new born at mga lalaking sa babae lang may sexual encounter. I always emphasize this: It's not who you are that puts you at risk, its what you do.
2. Wag po matakot at mahiyang mag pa test. Libre po ang HIV test sa Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center, Baguio Health Services Office at sa DOH CAR Regional Office.
3. Laging isipin ang kaligtasan bago ang panandaliang kaligayahan. Kung ikaw ay may mahigit sa isang sexual partner gumamit ng condom.
4. We have available treatment for HIV and it is for free kaya the earliest time na malaman mo na infected ka, the better.
5. Please stop stigma and avoid discrimination. Walang taong gustong magkasakit. Instead of putting those who are infected down, let's extend help, love, compassion and understanding.
Or pwedeng tandaan ito:
B-be mutually faithful
C-correct and consistent use of condom
D- do not use drugs, share syringe
E- educate yourself, early detection, early treatment.
Ps: wag po sana nating gamitin ito para magbigay ng negative comments sa mga lugar na may mas mataas na kaso. This is for awareness and information po. Ty
Get tested. Know your status.
- This was originally posted by Darwin Francisco Balbon to the Arteks of Lakandula fb group. I cant verify the data shown in the photo.
#HIV #AIDS #Cordillera
Planning a trip with friends can be tricky-everyone's availability must be considered, the budget must be set, and the group's consensus on where to go and what to do must be achieved. Failing to finalize these factors often lead to cancelled plans, or as they call it, "drawing na hindi nakulayan."
To ensure those travel plans happen, consider what the group wants to do to determine where the group goes. Here are some local destinations for three kinds of barkada.
No need to go far; some local hiking destinations are just three or four hours outside of the metro, so friends can easily hop on a bus or organize a road trip. For starters, the trails of Mount Daraitan in Tanay, Rizal is an easy climb and usually takes three hours to reach the summit. Though the climb is pretty steep in the beginning, the majestic view at the top makes all the sweat worth it.
Another awesome option is Batad, Ifugao where the group can trek along the breathtaking Batad Rice Terraces. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is believed to be sculpted by the Ifugao and a trip here will make thrill-seekers appreciate their stunning work of ingenuity.
#BATAD #Ifugao #RiceTerraces
Mukat lang gamin ti agjojoke about rape. Mas mukat pay dgjay nagkatawa after bitawan jay joke. Pinakamukat jay tagapagtangol jay joker.